Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Look! Madeline and Anna! An update!


Yes, I've been a delinquent blogger. I'm the kind of person who checks the few blogs I follow compulsively, so I'm sorry if you're a similar follower. If one of my favorite blogs goes unupdated for a whole week, I'm liable to burst into a rage. "What could they possibly be doing to prevent an update!?! If they're doing something more exciting than blogging, all the more reason to blog about it!"

I've had to leaving SnB early every week for the past month to study for very important tests. Yes, I consider every test important. This resulted in only a picture or two from each week, not nearly enough for a post! So here's a conglomerate of the past month's knitting. None of my own projects, of course, because I seem to be incapable of taking a simple picture before gifting handknits. I really do knit things, I swear!
Clara's purse. She hasn't found an occasion to wear it yet. I'm having the same problems with several handknits.
Here's Katherine finishing the last block of her blanket. She looks so happy. Since the beginning of the semester we've been counting down how many blocks she had left. With great sadness I must report that Katherine found the blanket to be entirely too small after blocking. Yes, she's knitting more blocks. Poor thing. 



Eva finished her first project!
 It's a wonderful mistake-rib scarf for her mama. Who hopefully does not read the blog...

Jordan III brought in several projects to share. I am jealous of her productivity. 
House slippers

Golf club covers! 
I managed to snap a group picture one week. Notice Katherine, third from left or right. Her purple blanket continues to grow. I'm afraid it will smother her one of these days. I'm tempted to suggest she only work on it when someone is there to help her should she become trapped beneath its crocheted folds.


Many blogs are putting together lists of gift ideas for the holiday season. But here at Truman Stitch 'n Bitch, we're putting a twist on it. This Wednesday (I gave myself a deadline!) we'll begin "(Undetermined Number) Things NOT to get the Knitter on Your List." Oh yeah, it's gonna be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment