Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Bother.


I was going to write a lovely post involving thrums, baby hats and sweaters. But I forgot my camera cable in Kirksville.

Instead I leave you adorable dog pictures I already had on my computer.

Here is JD, the most adorable labrador in Kirksville.


Let's not forget Benny and Barron. They share the title for "Most Adorable Lab in Camdenton."


To make this post somehow knitting related, I suppose I could tell you that a sweater knit from dog hair would be 80% warmer that wool. Then again, if you hang around Madeline Nash there's a good chance you already knew that.

1 comment:

  1. I am boycotting this post completely because you forgot the cutest German Shepherd & the cutest Malamute in Kirksville.

    Now all 3 of the Nash ladies are angry with you!

    ReplyDelete