Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Squirrels!


Happy Administrative Professionals Day!

The time has come to reveal one of the knitting secrets that was mentioned a few posts ago. I am pleased to present the pair of "Squirrel Sampler Mittens" Madeline crafted especially for Ann, University Counseling Services' secretary extraordinaire/bouncer.

Why yes, that is a squirrel motif.

A mitten within a mitten! Here the mitten is shown with the snazzy red lining exposed.

I didn't get a good shot of the acorn pattern on the palm, but rest assured that it is equally awesome.

Although I can't really top those mittens, I'll supplement Ann's gift with a few of the most adorable animal pictures my iPhoto library can offer.






Aaaaand, one last nose shot. Must be the most adorable part of a dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment