Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sneaky

It was a sneaky week at Stitch 'n Bitch. 

Kat, in a homework frenzy, had to sketch ten people during the meeting. When she had exhausted the resources available in the circle, she took to creeping on other HUB patrons. At least she has an academic excuse. For me it's something of a hobby. 

Kat, gettin' her creep on
I demanded to be one of the ten subjects. But I couldn't sit still long enough to be a good model. Kat took a photo of me on her phone to work off of so I was free gesture, trip, and dash off to my heart's content.
It's MEEEEE!
Some parts of the meeting weren't very sneaky at all. Like this "knitwear in action"picture of Madeline. I made her stand there for several minutes while I tried to take a non-blury photo.


Then there were the parts of the meeting that are too sneaky to even mention. They were too sneaky to photograph. All I can say is that they will lead to legendary, hilarious shenanigans. But I can speak no more of them...I can only say that they are the reason interactions with me recently have gone something like this: 







My apologies if you've been on the receiving end of this interaction. Soon, all will be made clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment